build-a-bear-tells-you
Hi and welcome to Build-A-Bear Tells You! I'm Lizzy, the forum Admin, and I would be happy if you joined us on out pawsome journey through Build-A-Bear and Build-A-Bearville! Hope you join us!
Have a Beariffic Day!
build-a-bear-tells-you
Hi and welcome to Build-A-Bear Tells You! I'm Lizzy, the forum Admin, and I would be happy if you joined us on out pawsome journey through Build-A-Bear and Build-A-Bearville! Hope you join us!
Have a Beariffic Day!
build-a-bear-tells-you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tricks and Tips,news on build-a-bearville and a lot of random stuff!

HomeNewsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Don't . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alysia
Admin
Admin
alysia

Babv Username : AlysiaAdorable66

Please Don't . . . Empty
PostSubject: Please Don't . . .   Please Don't . . . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:10 am

Please don't post that you are leaving the site Forever. (leaving for a couple of weeks is fine) We all want you to stay! These posts are unnecessary, by making these posts members are offending other members because they think that it is them who made them leave. Instead of posting about leaving, PM an admin the name of the person you are having difficulties with or the problems you are having to see if they can fix it so you can stay. It is your choice to leave but, please do not post about leaving!

Remember, We want you to stay!

Thank You,
Staff
Back to top Go down

Please Don't . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
build-a-bear-tells-you :: Welcome! :: The Rules-
Jump to: